Ads Top

PINCH OF LOVE


                                                             
Like a silent river, Full of secrets
Flowing with glory
No complaints, no regrets
You are walking with me
Taking those few steps
.............................................
I have never known you
O’ complete stranger
No one, just a stranger
But your eyes,
They look so familiar
They glitter my heart and soul
I can’t stop myself to fall for you
.................................................


No expectations, no dreams
No plans, just no future
You are a stranger with
Reflection of me
Full of emotions that I can feel
With that deep smile
You sizzle my heart
And give me Goosebumps
.................................................
My heart beats were high
Till the time I realize
You are a stranger
Who is going to pass by
Like a river, ever flowing
With a truth never ending
I know ....

I am certainly not your ocean!





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.